Monday, May 31, 2010

My Forced Hibernation

It wasn't by choice. On the day before my last exam-the dreaded, loathed Romantic Poetry paper- MTNL decided to have some fun at my expense. Somewhere, some cable that connected my computer to the miraculous world of  internet got disconnected. I was logged off for good! :/ 2 and a half weeks of @#%&#**$*^#@@ later, finally yesterday I saw the link on the modem steady. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, hit the modem to see what was wrong (so used to not having internet was I !) and then realised- OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD! THE INTERNET GODS ARE SMILING AGAIN!!!!! :)

 image source: Photobucket


So the Minstrel's BACK (back echoes 10 times for dramatic effect!)!!! But not for long! The displaced Mallu is being dragged back to native homelands by her homesick parents!!!! :/ So the Minstrel shall actually go into hibernation! Damn! So gonna miss blogging! A MOnth! Oh no! My Indirank is gonna skydive!!!! Nahiiiii........ My hard-earned No. 66! :(  But if Britney Spears can make a comeback then so can I! :P Ha! For now, I'll just make the most of what I have...

No comments: