Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What to do in ultimate cribber mode!

So what do you do when you're tuned to the ultimate cribber mode and can't seem to get a grip? Try the hang-with-the-gang theory. It's the ultimate in recuperation from all emotional maladies, atleast temporarily! Especially if you have a madcap group of friends like I do, they will definitely cheer you up somehow.




After my super morose temperament yesterday, I was kinda wary of hanging out with the girls today. But hey, it was as good a therapy as can be. Alright we did nothing spectacular, just sat around doing nothing, blabbered on and on, again about nothing extraordinary, cracked silly jokes that might not seem even remotely funny to someone not clued in! ( For instance, Zooks and her jazz hands in the frame and Gollywog's fear of the "jazz hands" testing her brand new nose ring! See, not that funny to you but oh my it can have us rolling on the floor with laughter!)




We tried some retail therapy too, walked around the shops too, again buying nothing much, atleast not me!Hehe! So at the end of the day, what did we do? Ummm...NOTHING really! But it worked! Atleast for a while! So do try it and tell me how it went! Just chill and relax, don't think about the emotional attyachars plaguing your paradise! Let those morons who are a pain in your posterior go dig shit in hell for a while! They deserve to! (Who the hell says I don't have a right to make people slave it out in my imagination when I'm furious at them! I gave one of my friends lifetime employment as a horse poop cleaner once, in the realm of my imagination i.e., once when I was pissed! Fun therapy again!) 


Well there's also the in-the-arms-of-the-beloved therapy! But I'm sure that is something all are aware of and there's no need to elaborate on that! 


But being in the I-Want-To-Kill-Someone-Mode, this is all the wit that I can summon for today! My apologies again! 


My love to Dopey, Zooks, Don, Enna Rascala, How Rude and Gollywog for being so crazy! Love you guys! 


P.S.- O Lord, forgive those freaking rascals who have got me into this murderous instinct mode. Give me the strength to refrain from using any violence or words that are considered inappropriate for daily use.



4 comments:

Truck Driver said...

Ahh i am loving reading your daily life problems and their solutions.... actually hanging out with friends talking about all rubbish-to-others-but-damn-funny-to-us stuff .... its a great time pass....and ohh yes women and shopping :D ....

AldyWaldy said...

Hehe! Thanks a ton! But hey, let me officially clarify that I do not like shopping! And hey Truck Driver, thanks! U just gave me the idea for my next post I think! :)

Truck Driver said...

Well if the next post is about a woman who hate shopping then for sure i will be the first one to read it :D....

AldyWaldy said...

definitely!!!! Haha! dat will be my next post for sure!