Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Bunnies part 3

Sorry for not updating since the past two days! Was really not well enough! Still having the blues but I'm so excited! My babies are gonna open their eyes tomorrow! I am soooooo happy! It's been 9 days and usually they open their eyes on the 10th day...Some of them have half opened their eyes already! Adorable really! Their fur coat has got thicker with more soft hair and they are bigger and cuter now! :) My dear little kiddo who did not like touching them has suddenly developed a liking for them, especially Bugs, whom she finds the cutest of the lot! Bugs is a the most fragile one, it easily gets scared but once you give it time gets adjusted to your presence just like the others.

It had been 2 days since we gave them milk with the syringe so I thought I should do that today, once they open their eyes it would be a lot harder. Dopey was the easiest to feed, it has already got accustomed to being fed with the syringe so it just opens its mouth readily taking it in and dozes off. Bugs was the hardest, it got terrified when I picked it up and was screaming at the top of its lungs. But once it spent a little time in my hands, it got used to me and then finally had the milk. But the cutest part was that when I put it back into their box it got really fidgety and started crawling around searching. When I picked it up again wondering if it was still hungry it just curled up in my palms and fell asleep. It's just so cute! Here are the pics! 

Bugs and Zooks after dozing off in my hands
 

 

 

Bugs, while I try to gently put it back into the box without waking it
  

Bugs and Zooks sleeping
 

The cutie pies as they sleep
 

 

No comments: